torek, 13. avgust 2013

DAY 1. - A book series you wish had gone on longer OR a book series you wish would just end already.

So here we are, day 1.



When I was younger, I absolutely loved reading series. As I found a new amazing series, it meant that for the next month or even more, if there were more books, I'll be reading and enjoying, making sure to borrow enough books in library for the next week and hardly waiting to open the next one after finishing previous.




I have to mention the Famous Five by Enid Blyton. It's been a long time since I read them, but I can still remember enjoying every single one of 21 books. I remember the day when my parents brought me the first one book from the library. I was like, they certainly didn't take the first one, but I started reading and found out it actually was. I really liked their adventourous, when they went camping on their own and the most of all, how good friends they are and... FOOD. You know, they were always hungry and were eating all these delicious british food.



But theme today is a book series you wish had gone on longer. It may sound so ordinary, but my favourite favourite favourite series was Harry Potter. I can still remember a call from bookstore when they were ordering last book or how we went to bookstore to get it. Then reading it slowly, wishing it will never end end feeling kind of sad when it finished although the end was happy.


And what about a book series you wish would just end already? I'd say House of Night. I was trying so hard to read all of them, because I kind of liked the first book, but all the next ones were just so, I don't know, boring. Mostly I just read beginning and end of the book, I really couldn't wait and read the whole book to see what happens at the end. Honestly, I'm not really sure I read all of them, maybe skipped the last one or maybe even two... But I liked that quote: Darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good.



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar