nedelja, 16. september 2012


Life has many chapters for us. One bad chapter doesn't mean it's the end of the book.

Life is too short to stress over what shouldn't be an issue.  





School vs. life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson. 
 
Don’t make me mad then tell me to calm down. That’s like shooting someone and then wondering why they’re bleeding. 



Sometimes good people need to leave your life to make room for better people to come in. 

Dear God, I want to take a minute, not to ask for anything from You, but simply to say Thank You, for all I have.. 



A great relationship is about two main things: First, finding out similarities. Second, respect the differences. :) 

A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are. 



You may not love me like I love you,You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you. 

When someone's words & actions are not lining up..go with their actions, every time. Actions say what words won't. 



Be crazy. Be stupid. Be silly. Be weird. Be whatever. Because life is too short to be anything but happy. 

Be nice and smile to everyone you meet. You don't know what they are going through, and they may need that smile. 



Life isn't a matter of being first ; It is a matter of keeping your heart in the right place ,in every situation. 

( https://twitter.com/MyLyfQuotes#  )












Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar